Immersion RC Vortex 285 FPV Racing Quad ARF (FPV Racing Drones)
The Revolutionary ImmersionRC Vortex, combined a unique foldable mini-quad frame, and added the stuff that ImmersionRC does well. A fully integrated design with full-graphic OSD, coupled directly to a flight controller pre-loaded with Cleanflight. The OSD feeds into a custom, integrated, 5.8GHz video transmitter with a punchy 350mW output power with 40CH so channel separation is even easier.
Just add a compatible R/C Rx (EzUHF preferred of course), and a battery, and go fly, everything else is included, from the SpiroNET Tx antenna, to the props.
• Carbon Fiber and custom injected plastic design
• Integrated Flight Controller, pre-loaded with Cleanflight
• Integrated full-graphic OSD, with on-screen control of.. Everything
• Integrated 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz Video Tx
• Pro-tuning options, select your favorite pilot!
• Tight interface with EzUHF receivers
• Tillable, Vibration-free Camera mount
• GoPro (3/4) and Mobius mounting options
• Race spec motor version
Weight: ~350g without battery, or HD camera
Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
ESCs: Full Custom, 12A cont. 16A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CMOS (std), FatShark 700TVL CMOS, and 900TVL CCD optional
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (Optional power from onboard BEC), Mobius, Runcam
Receiver Compatibility: CPPM Input, with S-Bus, and Spektrum™ Satellite converter cables optional
Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
Your own control TX and RX min 5ch
Video goggles or monitor (5.8ghz)
Flight battery 1300~1500mah 3 or 4s